[DRBD-user] DRBD on virtual machine

Antonio Fernández Pérez antoniofernandez at fabergroup.es
Wed Feb 18 11:19:39 CET 2015

Hi list:

Thanks for your replies.

I will have MySQL on these two servers. On our environment there are a lot
of read/write transactions so speed is very important for perform everyday
actions.

I don't understand when you say about virtio-block and virtio-net. What is
that? Some configuration method for VM?
What do you want to say when you speak about host and guest? I think that
an iESX has a lot of VM and a VM is a ¿guest? What is the "host"?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antonio.