[DRBD-user] Best practice: drbd+lvm+gfs2+dm-crypt on dual primary

Patrick Prilisauer prilisauer at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:13:29 CET 2015

What should I report?

The Cluster peer to peer worked fine under centos 7 under 6.6 after about 5
minutes the devices reports "desitnation unreachable"... and over night one
node rebooted und could not boot any more,.. the other one booted and run
fine, but now both don't come up.

/dev/mapper/vg_at01.....-user is mounted
e2fsck: cannot continue, aborting

could this occur by clvmd?