[DRBD-user] Configuring a DRBD resource as a Physical Volume

Chuck Smith cgasmith at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 10:24:47 CET 2015

Marc;
  Though not a normal contributor along these lines, just dropping that
you need to vgchange -an VG1 and when on secondary promoted finally
vgchange -ay VG1. you can find open files using lsof and my common
mistake is to be in a shell with in the lv hosted by the vg .
see man vgchange and man lsof for syntax-
cheers and happy new year