[DRBD-user] About promoting secondary node

刘丹 mzlld1988 at 163.com
Sat Dec 19 04:07:45 CET 2015

Hello all,

I would like to confirm something about promoting secondary node and hope you help me.
When primary node is suddenly down and at the same time disk status of seconday node is not 'UpToDate', will the secondary node fail to be promoted?
[ is not 'UpToDate'] methioned above means that status in one of these status['Diskless','Attaching','Failed','Negotiating','Inconsistent','OutOfDate','DUnknown','Consistent']

Thanks!