[DRBD-user] DRBD failure Alarm

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Aug 11 05:43:41 CEST 2015

On 10/08/15 11:26 PM, Pankaj Kumar wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> Is there a way/option to raise an alert when DRBD replication fails

Yes, look in the 'handlers { }' section for options to trigger scripts
in various conditions.

> I am using version 8.3.15.

Upgrade at least to 8.3.16 please.

> Where are the error logs of DRBD stored?

System logs; /var/log/messages on rhel/centos.

> If I use drbd disk to store MySQL data between two nodes, How do I check if data is up
> to date on both the nodes or any error has occurred?

cat /proc/drbd

If it is 'UpToDate/UpToDate', you're good. Use 'Protocol C' to ensure
synchronous writing and should never be out of sync.

--
Digimer
access to education?