[DRBD-user] noobie question

Bruce Goldstein bruce.goldstein54 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:10:20 CEST 2015

Hello and sorry for the basic question.  I see how the replication works
with DRBD.  My question has to do with how servers that are accessing the
primary SAN can then access the secondary SAN when a failover occurs.  In
network routing, we use VRRP or similar to access the current primary
device. How does this work in DRBD?  Thanks in advance.