[DRBD-user] operation monitor failed 'not configured' - how to tell what's not configured?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Sep 24 17:47:36 CEST 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:31:58PM +1000, Klint Gore wrote:
> >From: drbd-user-bounces at lists.linbit.com [drbd-user-bounces at lists.linbit.com] On Behalf Of Lars Ellenberg [lars.ellenberg at linbit.com]
> >On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:17:34AM +1000, Klint Gore wrote:
> >> [root at hans0 ~]# yum list installed |grep -E "(coro|pacemaker|drbd)"
> >> corosync.x86_64                       2.3.3-2.el7                      @base
> >> corosynclib.x86_64                    2.3.3-2.el7                      @base
> >> drbd84-utils.x86_64                   8.9.1-1.el7.elrepo               @elrepo
> >
> >In that case, it likely is "not installed", even.
> >
> >"drbd*pacemaker" would contain our ocf agent script:
> >/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd
> >

> Looks like it exists.  Same file exists on both nodes (md5 matches).
> Is there a way to tell what version it is?  Should there be other
> files as well?

rpm -qf /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd

do the resources listed by "drbdadm dump" match the resource names used
in the pacemaker configuration?

do you get something different for "drbdadm -c /etc/drbd.conf dump"?

> [root at hans0 linbit]# pwd
> /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit
> [root at hans0 linbit]# ll
> total 36
> -rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 33261 Aug 18 12:48 drbd
> [root at hans0 linbit]# head drbd
> #!/bin/bash
> #
> #
> #               OCF Resource Agent compliant drbd resource script.
> #
> # Copyright (c) 2009 LINBIT HA-Solutions GmbH,

Uhm. Yeah. We should update the Copyright tag line more often, I guess
:-/

--
: Lars Ellenberg