[DRBD-user] SELinux issues starting drbd

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Thu Oct 23 20:24:40 CEST 2014

Hi,
 I have installed selinux-policy-minimal which contains drbd.pp yet when I
start drbd I fail and entries are posted in /var/log/audit.log. Using
audit2allow shows:

module drbd 1.0;

require {
        type insmod_exec_t;
        type drbd_t;
        type passwd_file_t;
        class file { read getattr execute };
}

allow drbd_t insmod_exec_t:file { getattr execute };
allow drbd_t passwd_file_t:file read;

Am I missing another policy in order for drbd to start. This is RHEL7
kernel level 3.10.0-123.8.1. I have verified things start fine when
setenforce 0 has been specified.

Neale