[DRBD-user] drbd-peer-outdater not included in SLES 11 SP3

Latrous, Youssef YLatrous at BroadViewNet.com
Wed Oct 8 14:57:25 CEST 2014

Not sure if this is the right mailing list for this question, but while investigating a DRBD issue on our system, I found the following log entry:

  kernel: [2539326.271304] drbd sharedfs: fence-peer helper broken, returned 1

Initial investigation and reading some posts on the Internet, I was redirected to the drbd-peer-outdater script in the heartbeat section of the HA framework. I couldn't find drbd-peer-outdater under the heartbeat OCF resources (SLES 11 SP3). I couldn't find it on Suse's or Linbit's websites either :-(

Any pointers or hints would be very welcome. Alternatives too: is there another way to achieve the same functionality provided by drbd-peer-outdater using existing tools included with SLES 11 SP3 (such drbdadm or something else)?

Thank you in advance for your time,

Regards

Youssef