[DRBD-user] DRBD compatibility issue with pacemaker in UBUNTU 12.04

kamal kishi kamal.kishi at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:45:59 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply Dirk and Mathias

But as I'm not good with Linux, not sure how to go ahead with compiling the
DRBD from source.

I removed current DRBD installation using apt-get remove drbd8-utils, is
this enough or should i run any other command to completely remove the same.

Dirk -
--with-km=yes
will this install its respective compatible kernel module along with DRBD
or should i mention any version??
Whats the KM compatible version for DRBD 8.3.11??

Thanks and regards,
Kamal Kishore B V

--
Regards,