[DRBD-user] DRDB three-node cluster variant

Steve Thompson smt at vgersoft.com
Sat May 17 19:14:58 CEST 2014

Is it possible to configure a three-node DRBD cluster where the third does
*does not* have any storage, and is primary in the sense that it is the
target of I/O from clients (which it then forwards to *both* storage nodes
across the network)? I know that I could build a two-node DRBD cluster and
export the block device as an iscsi target, but that's not what I'm after.

Steve