[DRBD-user] SDP on CentOS 6.5

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Fri Mar 28 10:56:31 CET 2014

	Hi all,

I'm following the Linbit PDF on Infiniband and DRBD. It stated that CentOS 6 does not have SDP available, unless using the Mellanox driver.
Is it possible to compile the software for the SDP daemon separately and integrate it with the the CentOS Infiniband implementation?
Does SDP offer a lot of better performance than Infiniband over IP?

Thx!

BC