[DRBD-user] 3 Node replication

gerry kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Tue Mar 18 17:53:15 CET 2014

Hi

I hope this is not a completely dumb question, I have a 3 way replication cluster setup and it is running well no problems. I now wish to move the 3rd node to a datacentre for DR. can I use a routed address in the drbd resource conf file as the IP address on the 3rd node or do the addresses have to be on the same subnet.

Best Regards,

Gerry Kernan
InfinityIT

Suite 17 The Mall | Beacon Court | Sandyford | Dublin 18
p: +35312930090 | f: +35312930137 | m: +353861709790