[DRBD-user] Sync to the same IP

Csanad Novak csanad at pixelfusion.co.nz
Thu Jun 19 10:34:51 CEST 2014

Alexey,

Unfortunately you won’t get answer for this question, no matter how hard you are trying. Let me guess: you’d like it because Amazon EC2? I’ve read trough the documentation, asked this question on various forums, including the company engineers, but the usual answer is:

-  Hey, that would be RAID.

An other standard answer is goes like Bret’s answer: why would you want this. But even after you are telling why you would want it, there will be no solid answer at all.

So my solution is:

Create a network interface alias with an other IP address and you can sync the two block device on the same host.

Cheers
--
Csanad Novak
Sent with Airmail