[DRBD-user] kernel panics when connected

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Thu Jul 17 16:04:51 CEST 2014

	Hi all,

I seem to experience random kernel panics on two CentOS 6.5 servers. These do not seem to happen when DRBD is stopped on one node. Both servers have Infiniband cards installed for the DRBD connections. I upgraded the 8.4.4 installation to 8.4.5 to no avail.
Can someone provide me more hints on effectively troubleshoot this problem?

Thank you,

BC