[DRBD-user] Antwort: Re: proto c - corrupt files - directories missing

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Wed Jan 22 15:40:18 CET 2014

A verify at end of job can trigger an email (or some other action) if OOS blocks are found. I have a weekly cron job running here (r0 on Tuesday, r1 on Wednesday, etc) and get about 1 or 2 emails a year. (Crappy disks). I do the disconnect, replace the failing disk, create metadata and reconnect manually.

Dan