[DRBD-user] Using Stacked devices

Chuck Smith cgasmith at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 18:38:54 CET 2014

Nedelin;
  I've been working a similar setup with 2 nodes and a quorem server and
have not had much success. I'm moving on to drbd9 as the three active
node setup looks appealing, however, for some reason not communicated to
me, the moderators blocked (or didnt process) my last submission to
drbd-user.  If I have any success, I'll post it, assuming its not
blocked again.
(no,I  was not foul mouthed or unprofessional)
-Chuck