[DRBD-user] BUG: Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Stanislav German-Evtushenko ginermail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:09:59 CET 2014

>> Can LVM cause these OOS?
> Very unlikely.

I have another idea here. I'll try to switch drive options for KVM from
cache=none to cache=directsync or cache=writethrough. In that case KVM has
to ensure that data is on disk. I suppose this means (with disk-flushes and
disk-barrier disabled) that KVM will ensure data being written to DRBD
layer and DRBD will ensure it is in RAID cache.

Will come back with results in 2-3 weeks.

Stanislav