[DRBD-user] drbd Input/output error

Pascal Berton pascal.berton3 at free.fr
Sun Feb 16 09:59:36 CET 2014

Piotr,

Reading your infos, I understand that /dev/md2 is at the same time the backing device of vg1 (pvdisplay recognizes md2 as a valid PV) and drbd1, which is nonsense.
I'd rather expect you put vg1 on top of drbd1, not md2, or you create 2 resources drbd1 and drbd2 that would use vg1-vm1 and vg1-vm2 as their respective backing store.
Drbd resources and pvs have their own metadata structures that potentially overlap in your current configuration, so your problems I guess...
Could you send us the results of vgdisplay -v vg1 to confirm this ?
Regards.
Pascal.

Envoyé de mon iPhone