[DRBD-user] drbdmanage v0.10 initial release

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Thu Feb 6 18:41:36 CET 2014

Hi,

The first test version of drbdmanage, a utility for the automated
administration of resources on a multiple node DRBD 9 cluster, has just
been released. Please note that this version is not yet suitable for
production, and that it only works with the most recent prerelease of
DRBD 9 (that is drbd-9.0.0pre8).

You can find the archives at:
http://oss.linbit.com/drbdmanage/

There is also a GIT repository available at:
http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbdmanage.git

I am looking forward to receiving your comments, bug reports and
contributions!

regards,
Robert