[DRBD-user] How to backup all configs - just in case

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sun Dec 28 11:15:19 CET 2014

That is a lot harder to do... The easiest would be to power off the
nodes and clone the systems (adjusting on boot for things like different
MAC addresses, avoid duplicate IPs, etc).

In truth though, for dev/testing, I don't think you need to do this.
Copy over the various config files, copy the data from the FS on DRBD
from backups and have at it. I actually think the practice of rebuilding
(repeatedly in a dev environment) what you have in production is a great
way to know if you're ready to do it in an emergency.

--
Digimer
access to education?