[DRBD-user] Fix me in drbd_req.h

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 04:47:29 CET 2014

Greetings Lars,
There seems to be a simple fix me in this file. I will paste the code below, please let me known if the comment is correct. Seems to unneeded from my reading, just checking with the maintainer through :).
Cheers,
Nick
static inline void drbd_req_make_private_bio(struct drbd_request *req, struct bio *bio_src)
{
       struct bio *bio;
       bio = bio_clone(bio_src, GFP_NOIO); /* XXX cannot fail?? */

       req->private_bio = bio;

       bio->bi_private  = req;
       bio->bi_end_io   = drbd_request_endio;
       bio->bi_next     = NULL;