[DRBD-user] 'resource' not defined in your config (for this host).

Tim Smith gb10hkzo-drbd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 13:40:07 CEST 2014

Ok, in which case, the documentation isn't clear !

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-first-time-up.html

That page follows on from a page where an r0 config example is defined, thus it should make either continue using r0 in the example (or it should put "resource" in italics or something to show its not part of the command !).

Tim