[DRBD-user] Disconnect primary if secondary is too slow to respond

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Mon Sep 9 19:40:03 CEST 2013

You could try the fall-behind feature, but it will "disconnect" (sort
of) as soon as the network buffer is full, which may be very often. This
may lead to your secondary being very often inconsistent, so you'd need
to take some sort of snapshot before each resync.

On the other hand, the slow secondary will behave much like a
WAN-distant node I guess, so drbd-proxy would help - but you have to pay
for it and it's not cheap.

Lionel Sausin.