[DRBD-user] pcs example of setting up dual-primary in pacemaker

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Oct 12 00:24:34 CEST 2013

Hi all,

  I've hit a lack-of-documentation-slump (or I-fail-google-slump, one of
the two) in my efforts to learn pacemaker.

  Can someone show and example of configuring a dual-primary DRBD
resource using pcs? (fedora 19, pacemaker 1.1.10, drbd 8.4.3 in case it
matters).

  I would be much oblidged and would gift you with virtual cookies.

:D

--
Digimer
access to education?