[DRBD-user] Better DRBD sync performance with bonding or tcp multipath?

ml ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:29:13 CET 2013

Hello List,

i have a simple 2 Node Setup. They are directly connected. We are now
planning to implement SSD Disks.

I now have the fear that the gigabit link between the two hosts will become
a bottle neck.

Do you think bonding or tcp multipath will increase this? What would you
recommend?

Some mix between performance and redundancy is the goal.

Has someone got real life production experience here?

Thanks,
Mario