[DRBD-user] drbdadm create-md res0 error: res0 no defined in your config

K.R Kishore krkishore at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 17:45:08 CET 2013

Thanks to all responses. I made progress (I think), but it still not working..

I changed the names of the "nodes" in resource description to the output of hostname and the 'drbdadm...' just "hangs", there is no response whatsoever.

I checked and made sure iptables are off (service iptables stop) on both machines.

Any other clues?
thx,
Kishore