[DRBD-user] Enabling two primaries break connection

Thomas Thrainer thomasth at google.com
Fri May 3 11:00:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

Given the fact that I could reproduce the bug regularly, I'm pretty sure
that this is indeed a DRBD bug. Unfortunately I didn't find a bugtracker on
the DRBD site. Is there one? If not, what's the official way to report bugs?

For the record, here are the steps to reproduce:
 * create a device with primary on alice and secondary on bob
 * on alice: while true; do dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/drbd0; done
 * on bob: drbdadm --allow-two-primaries=yes <resource>; drbdadm primary
<resource>
 * you might have to drbdadm secondary <resource> on bob and then repeat
the previous step in order to produce the bug

Log files are as mentioned in the first mail of the thread.

Cheers,
Thomas