[DRBD-user] Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Stanislav German-Evtushenko ginermail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 20:43:35 CET 2013

Update: today's check found 1 block from yesterday and 3 new blocks.
Source is again node1 and dest node2 but now It's a Windows VM.
And same thing again: zeros "not replicated". Non-zero part from node1
(I'm talking about 3 blocks, that means 24 sectors by 512 bytes each)
completely the same as on node2, but zeros of node1 are not zeros on
node2.