[DRBD-user] State change failed: Device is held open by someone

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Mar 13 10:30:02 CET 2013

Hi Satyajit,

this is an instace of thread confusion. The haresources answer was not
actually directed to you, but instead belongs to an old thread that
happens to have the same subject.

The proposed solutions applies to setups with the obsolete heartbeat
cluster stack, which you are (hopefully) not using, so this will likely
not help your case.

Cheers,
Felix