[DRBD-user] State change failed: Device is held open by someone

Satyajit Paul satyajit.paul at aricent.com
Wed Mar 13 06:32:42 CET 2013

Hello Mwoolfso,

I tested after changing the data type of open_cnt variable to atomic_t, but it didnot work.

I am planning to test with your fix. Are you talking about the file "/etc/ha.d/ haresources" that you have done code changes to solve the issue ? Can you please let me know what changes u made and if changes in any files other than "/etc/ha.d/ haresources" are required ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Satyajit Paul
Software Engineer