[DRBD-user] drbd 8.3.15 - crm_fence_peer.sh - problem in fence_peer_init()

Pascal BERTON pascal.berton3 at free.fr
Sun Mar 3 00:52:06 CET 2013

Hi Lars!

Thanks for the tip! I would have sworn my older node was running 8.3.12, but back home today I checked it and saw that it was effectively running 8.3.11 : What you said turned crystal clear. I will unfence the volumes by hand as they are definitely in sync, and will upgrade the eldest node in 8.3.15 to make everything clean.
Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Pascal.