[DRBD-user] r0 ok, r1 PingAck did not arrive in time

cesar brain at click.com.py
Thu Jun 27 18:08:11 CEST 2013

Hi  Lukas Gradl-4

I believe that your NIC Intel is very old and you need update the firmware
and driver, Many things are arranged in this way.

In this Web page Intel tell that this card exist since Jun/2007
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ethernet-controllers/82574l-gbe-controller-datasheet.html

For update his firmware and your driver please visit this link of Intel for
Intel® 82574 Gigabit:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Ethernet+Components&ProductLine=Ethernet+Controllers&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+82574+Gigabit+Ethernet+Controller&ProdId=3023&LineId=976&FamilyId=2280

And please, tell me about of this.

Best regards
Cesar