[DRBD-user] Replication problems constants with DRBD 8.3.10

cesar brain at click.com.py
Sun Jun 16 12:29:32 CEST 2013

Thanks Luca Fornasari for your answer

Please let me tell you that:

1- I use direct conection for DRBD (NIC to NIC)
2-I don't have changed my sysctl.conf file, this file are as the original
instalation.
3- Making tests, first I change the directive net data-integrity-alg sha1 to
md5, and after of approximately one hour DRBD shows errors
4- After, i change the bond RR to active-backup, and DRBD shows errors again
after of approximately one hour
5- About of fencing, is right that I need it, "but please for now i need
help to resolve my problem of DRBD replication"

*So any help or clue to solve my problem is welcome*

*Questions:*
1-Do you think that install DRBD 8.4.3 will solve my problem? (i can install
it from the source)
2- Any other idea for solve my problem?
3- Or anyone that uses DRBD 8.3.13 without the directive "net
data-integrity-alg" , and after a long time (for example one month or more),
when execute by CLI "drbdadm verify <Resource-Name>" not shows errors of
DRBD ???

*I will be extremely grateful to you or anyone who can help me !!!*

Best regards
Cesar