[DRBD-user] Replication problems constants with DRBD 8.3.10

cesar brain at click.com.py
Sun Jun 16 02:08:52 CEST 2013

Thanks digimer for your prompt response.

About of DRDB and bond Round-Robin:
In this link:
http://www.howtoforge.com/high-availability-nfs-with-drbd-plus-heartbeat
You will see that RR for DRBD is recommended, but inside my ignorance, I do
not know what to say

Then please could you give me some links about your recommendation of not
using RR with DRBD?, to learn more about this limitation.

And about of fencing, I don't worry and don't need fencing for DRBD because
I have configurated manual fencing (ie with human interaction) for my VMs,
and each VM have his virtual HDD in the same HDD of his Node, ie into of
partitions for use with DRBD, and is here where DRBD is working in dual
primary mode (I hope understand me), but many thanks for your recomendations

Best regards
Cesar