[DRBD-user] help.

Brian R. Hellman brian at linbit.com
Tue Jul 30 17:39:32 CEST 2013

On 07/29/2013 12:28 PM, Bruno Medico - EvoluServices wrote:

> I'm using drbd with heartbeat, however need a mac floating in the name
> of the interface.
>
> anyone know how to do?
> --
>

> *_Bruno Medico • Administrador de Redes
> _*
> *_(11) 3014-8628_*
>
> "Por causa do ferreiro, perdeu-se o prego; por causa do prego,
> perdeu-se a ferradura; por causa da ferradura, perdeu-se o cavalo; por
> causa do cavalo, perdeu-se o mensageiro; por causa do mensageiro,
> perdeu-se a carta; por causa da carta, perdeu-se a guerra."

The IPaddr2 OCF agent supports passing a MAC address, from 'crm ra info
ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2'

mac (string): Cluster IP MAC address
Set the interface MAC address explicitly. Currently only used in case of
the Cluster IP Alias. Leave empty to chose automatically.

Brian

--

: Brian Hellman
: LINBIT | "Your Way to High Availability"