[DRBD-user] Configuring the scheduler for a DRBD backend

Wiebe Cazemier wiebe at halfgaar.net
Mon Jul 15 18:14:16 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Well, for one, one of the server has a hardware RAID controller (3Ware 9650 SE), and 'they' say that in that case, noop is better. I haven't decided if that's true, because I didn't know that hardware RAID performed scheduling. I just thought it did whatever it was told by the OS.

But, you're saying deadline is better overall?