[DRBD-user] How to unlock on /var/lock/drbd-147-xxx

Yahagi(TGI) yahagi at tgi.co.jp
Tue Jul 2 22:05:49 CEST 2013

Hi

This is Yahagi.

Now, I use DRBD ver 8.3.15.

When the network to use DRBD Mirroring was under high stress,
the drbdadm command “drbdadm disconnect <resource name>” was
stalled.
Then, drbdadm sh-status command is can not run by lock
(/var/lock/drbd-147-12).

I try to kill the process that executed the drbdadm command.
Ant it is killed. But, I can not unlock.

Please teach me the way to unlock?

- Log ----------------------------
root# drbdadm sh-status
_drbd_version=8.3.15
_drbd_api=88
_config_file=/etc/drbd.conf

_stacked_on=
_stacked_on_device=
_stacked_on_minor=
lock on /var/lock/drbd-147-12 currently held by pid:6719
Command 'drbdsetup 12 sh-status' terminated with exit code 20
command sh-status exited with code 20
root# ps augxw | grep 6719
root      6719  0.0  0.0   4112   652 ?        S    Jun28   0:01 drbdsetup
12 disconnect