[DRBD-user] DRBD & Infiniband

Steve drbd at zombiewarrior.com
Tue Jan 29 22:32:02 CET 2013

   Hello!

   I am contemplating a project with a pair of machines with 36 drives
each, with DRBD.  I have used DRBD with Ethernet products quite
successfully before, but in the interest of performance, I am
considering using Infiniband on this project.

   I know that I can simply configure IPoIB and run DRBD over that, but
I would imagine that there is a more efficient way of doing things.  If
anyone could point me to tips, texts, links, or other documentation on
efficient use of Infiniband for this purpose, I would greatly appreciate it.