[DRBD-user] Make resource primary after reboot

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon Jan 28 15:11:29 CET 2013

Hi,

could it be that your boot order puts drbd before a proper networking
setup? I.e., drbd starts, but cannot yet connect to its peer, thus just
works disconnected?

It shouldn't ordinarily do that, but from what little info there is,
something in your setup is strange, anyhow.

Please note that is it stands, you run a risk of split-brain. Personally
I consider become-primary dangerous. The ideal way is to have pacemaker
tend to all your drbd needs :-)

HTH,
Felix