[DRBD-user] unable to unmount drdb+ocfs2 with bind-mount active

Fri Jan 18 11:14:27 CET 2013

Hi all,

i´m not sure if my problem is realted to ocfs2 or to drbd, so i x-post
this post to both lists.

I´ve drbd-volume [v 8.3.9] (dual-primary) with ocfs2 [v 1.6.3] as a
filesystem.

If I add a "bind-mount" like

/var/log/httpd/blog.schaal-24.de /srv/www/clients/client2/web323/log
none bind,nobootwait 0 0

to /etc/fstab or add it by hand, i`m unable to run umount /srv/www
(which is a drbd-volume with ocfs2):

umount: /srv/www: device is busy.
        (In some cases useful info about processes that use
         the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))

But neither "lsof|grep www" nor "fuser -km /srv/www" shows anything.

I must first unmount the bind-mount by hand before "umount /srv/www"
could be executed.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

regards
Florian