[DRBD-user] Device is held open by someone

Felipe Gutierrez felipe.o.gutierrez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:57:43 CET 2013

Hi Arnold,

I will try to stop Xen.

Talking about stonith/fencing I was working with
Corosync+Pacemaker+Xen+DRBD but the pace maker configurations got failed
when I put all components together. I mean, when I was with
Corosync+Pacemaker+DRBD the fencing worked well! After I put Xen together
the pacemaker configuration got failed.

Now I am not using Corosyn+Pacemaker anymore :(

Do you have some clue to me about this?

Thanks in advance!
Felipe

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:43:55 -0300 Felipe Gutierrez
> <felipe.o.gutierrez at gmail.com> wrote:
> > No, it is not mount. it is why i did the option -l on umount
> >
> > primary# umount -l /mnt/drbd7
> >
> > I was saving files on this partition with Xen hypervisor.
> > If I test the same thing with out Xen, everything works fine.
>
> Well, then make xen stop when you have to switch-over the primary. Or
> at least make xen stop using that directory. Could be its still running
> vms from there, could be its only still looking at the dir because it
> 'could' run vms from there.
> If you or your cluster-manager want to fail-over the resource and that
> fails, its a case for stonith/fencing. Or a case for a manual reboot if
> you haven't configured fencing yet.
>
> > I just have to know how to force to make it secondary. For this time I
> > rebbot the machine and I get to put to secondary. But I have to
> > simulate it with out rebooting.
>
> Have fun,
>
> Arnold

*--