[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.4 module with 8.3 userland tools

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Tue Feb 26 12:08:51 CET 2013

Dear Lars,
Sorry I forgot to mention I filed a bug at Ubuntu's and it's being resolved.
However I'm still interested to know if 8.3 tools should have worked
with a 8.4 module.
Particularly, "drbdadm --version" in 8.4.2 still shows
DRBDADM_API_VERSION=1, just like in v8.3. Doesn't it indicate it should
work ?
Lionel.