[DRBD-user] DRBD Unconfigured state after service switch

Simone Del Pinto delpintosimone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:31:27 CET 2013

Thank u lars!

I've implemented a cron scripts that if found drbd in Unconfigured state do
a service reload. With this workaruond all seems to work fine.

But... if the service really switch on other node and, for a reason, it
come back to last nod what happen?

It is very strange... it need a manual restart however.

Simone