[DRBD-user] Several cases of hangups found. I have some stack traces to send.

Jesus Climent climent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:17:39 CET 2013

Hi

While doing some heavy testing of DRBD 8.3.15 here at Google I have
managed to consistently hung our ganeti clusters as drbd gets in a
very weird inconsistent state, and in some other cases I have had
drbdsetup dead in D-state.

I shall send the traces and any data I have to this mailing list, but
wanted to confirm with you guys that's the correct way to do it.

--
climent () gmail ! com