[DRBD-user] State change failed: Device is held open by someone

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Feb 6 15:42:11 CET 2013

Great. This ugly thing. I've found that it encourages list members to
refrain from quoting earlier messages, which I personally find
distasteful because I must click this link to learn what they are even
talking about.

Has this nabble always been around? If not - is it really a good idea to
adopt it now? I've always found gossamer-threads much more appealing.

Cheers,
Felix