[DRBD-user] Active/Passive DRBD with shared LUN

santhoshsukumaran santhosh15nair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:25:51 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I need help in understand the validity of my setup.

Planning to to have a Active/Passive NFS server with DRBD and GFS2 using
pacemaker on RHEL 6.

I configured have configured 2 Lun solution for the same successfully. But
when I am trying to get a single Lun shared across 2 RHEL 6.1 VMs on vmware,
ds always remains "secondary/secondary diskless/diskless"

Can any one please let me know if this is workable solution with 2 nodes
seeing a single Lun?

Thank all