[DRBD-user] "BAD! BarrierAck"... after split brain.

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa ildefonso.camargo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 00:09:52 CEST 2013

Hi!

I had a server issue recently that produced an split brain (no big deal
this far), however, when I tried to resync, I started to see this messages
in new master server:

d-con shared: BAD! BarrierAck #547846 received, expected #547845!

Where the first number is always greater than the second by 1.

This is Kernel 3.10.5, in-kernel DRBD 8.4.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ildefonso.