[DRBD-user] drbd lvm error

agya naila agya.naila at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 11:28:49 CEST 2013

Okay, solve it. DRBD metadata creation seems is the problem. Its working
with our first VM with DRBD metadata internal, it will consume some
unallocated disk space on its logical volume. However, on this second VM it
seem DRBD metadata damage the logical volume. So, I have create
another different
LV partition and store the DRBD data externally and the opensuse VM boot
properly. Somehow, this both internal and external DRBD metadata have its
own advantages and disadvantages as we can read the information here
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/ch-internals.html .

Regards,

Agya