[DRBD-user] Lost in the midle of tons of information

Equipe de Informática ifchinfo at unicamp.br
Wed Apr 17 15:17:48 CEST 2013

Hi.

I could not find anything "googleing" rcd_serial.
Do you have a link where I could get more information about it?

About my last big message the most important question is:
can I use iSCSI powered by drbd for sbd fencing?
is it a good solution?
what kind of iSCSI: active/active or active/passive?
any other hint for this solution?

Regards,
Gilsberty